- Eliminate infrastructure complexity with HP OneView 1.10. Now available on all HP ProLiant DL Gen8 Servers!
- Increased performance of up to 35%* at the same or lower power levels with the new Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v2 processors *Aug 2013. Performance results per Intel testing
- GPU support in primary and secondary risers to accelerate compute and enable large-data processing for a wide array of applications
- New HP Common Slot Power Supplies providing 96% server power efficiency, and new infrastructure power efficiencies with 277VAC and 380VDC input voltages
- HP SmartMemory for 16.6%* better memory performance *June 2013. HP SmartMemory at 1866MHz @2 DPC vs. 1600MHz @2 DPC
- Up to 4x* workload performance with HP SmartCache, a controller-based caching solution that caches hot data onto lower latency SSDs *Feb 2013. Whitepaper TC1211951
Improved Capacity and Performance on Compute and Storage
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 product family offers increased performance, improved security and efficiency; ideal for demanding workloads.
- HP SmartMemory, with speeds up to 1866MHz, prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
- GPU compute support to maximize performance
- HP SmartCache, a controller-based caching solution, caches hot data onto lower latency SSDs providing up to 4x better workload performance.* *Feb. 2013, Performance and config as outlined in Whitepaper TC1211951
Unlock your Infrastructure’s Potential with HP’s Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
- HP iLO Management Engine is a complete set of embedded features, standard on all ProLiant Gen8 servers. Includes HP iLO, HP Agentless Management, HP Active Health System, HP Intelligent Provisioning, and HP Embedded Remote Support.
- HP Insight Online with HP remote support provides 24X7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
- HP Smart Update, including HP SUM, SPP and other products, reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically and securely updating server infrastructure in the data center; in most cases the downtime is limited to a single reboot.
Energy Efficiency by Design
- HP Common Slot Power Supplies provide a new level of efficiency with 80 PLUS Titanium certification (96%) and new infrastructure power efficiencies with 277VAC and 380VDC input voltages.
- First in industry to include 3D array of temperature sensors to help precisely control server fans to direct cooling and reduce unnecessary fan power, saving on cooling costs.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate HP’s continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Redefining the Customer Experience with HP ProActive Insight Architecture
- User-inspired design features that prevent data loss, reduce downtime, and improve serviceability include HP SmartDrives, HP Smart Socket guides, “Easy Install” Rail kit options, and tool-less access to components.
- Integrated Lifecycle Automation provides a breakthrough in Converged Infrastructure management with simplified provisioning, proactive health monitoring and alerting, and automated firmware and system software maintenance.
- Dynamic Workload Acceleration converges storage, compute, and I/O to turbo-charge performance and resiliency while eliminating bottlenecks.
- Automated Energy Optimization reclaims space, power, and cooling resources needed for workloads and eliminates costly errors caused by manual operation activities in the data center.
- HP Proactive Insight Experience enables industry leading performance, uptime and productivity utilizing a proactive, personalized, simplified support experience.